- All orders received before 5pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays/Christmas) will be dispatched within 2 working days with Royal Mail or DPD and are normally delivered within 3-5 working days. Orders received after 5pm Friday, on Saturday and Sunday and Bank Holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Free UK Delivery on all orders over £50; for all other orders a minimum delivery charge of £2.95 will apply.
- A Next working day option is available for a flat cost of £10 between Monday to Thursday before 2pm.
OFF SHORE ORDERS
- There is a £15 off shore delivery charge on all orders.
- Please expect delivery times between 3-5 working days.
- Postcodes that incour off shore charges:
- (Inclusive) AB 36-38, 55-56
- BT: 29, 39-44, 53-54, 56-58, 4-10, 16, 18-23, 24-27
- D: All
- FK: 17-21
- GY: All
- HS: 0-8, 9
- IM: All
- IV: All
- JE: All
- KA: 27, 28
- KW: 0-14, 15-99
- PA: 20-99
- PH: 15-32, 34-48, 33, 49-99
- ZE: All
EUROPE - EUROPEAN UNION ONLY
- A standard shipping charge of £20 is applied to all EU orders. Other countries may vary.
- Delivery times between 5-7 working days.
- All orders received before 2pm from Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays) will be dispatched on the same day. Orders received after 2pm on Friday Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OUTISDE THE EU
· Delivery charges vary from £25 upwards depending on the delivery address.
If you would to know more about your delivery, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE SOME POSTCODES INCOUR RETURNS CHARGES, SEE THE RETURNS POLICY HERE: http://www.rooi.com/pages/returns
Customs & Duty
- VAT is applicable to all orders and the prices are inclusive of VAT which is currently 20%.
- It is the customer’s responsibility regarding the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations set by that country.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations set by that country. There can be import duties and taxes levied on the parcels once they reach your country. Besides, any additional charges for customs clearance is the customers' responsibility.
- Unfortunately as Rooi has no control over these charges, it cannot predict the amounts charged either
- Payments to Rooi for all orders to be made in pounds sterling. Depending on the exchange rate on the day of the transaction, your bank will charge you accordingly.
- Credit Card payment is accepted.(AMEX, VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO & SOLO)
- Payment through PayPal is also possible.